SUPERCRITICAL INERT GAS FOAM MOLDING
Quantitative supply technology that responds to instant pressure fluctuations
Save and Ecological Foaming Agent
● No-need for explosion-proof facilities: Unlike hydrocarbon-based foaming agents, our foaming agent is non-explosive.
● Ecological: With its low GWP coefficients, our foaming agent is ecological compared to hydrocarbon-based agents.
● Superior recycling efficiency: Unlike chemical foaming agents, our foaming agent contains no poisonous residue.
For molding highly functional foam products
● Formation of cells just a few μm in diameter
● Production of highly foamed crystalline resins — difficult with conventional foam technologies
● High added value, such as optical performance, by controlling cell diameterTotal Technical Support
● Chuangbo Corp. cooperating with Janpanese Plasteco corp. thoroughly supports the development of raw materials, operation processes, and equipment.
● Supercritical Inert Gas Feeder can feed carbon dioxide, nitrogen, and other inert gases.
● Our standard lineup of foam molding machines includes extruders and reaction injection molders (RIM).
Thermoplastic resin: PE PP PLA PS PET...
Extrusion Molding: Plate, sheet, block, membrane, strip, fiber...
|高发泡PLA片材||PMMA MCF-押出N2发泡 应用：液晶用反射板||PLA/PS MCF-押出 CO2发泡 应用：食品餐盒|
QUANTITATIVE SUPERCRITICAL INERT GAS FEEDER
Foam Technology for Highly Functional Products that are Friendly to Man and the Environment
Highly precise gas supply to any foam molding
● Because of the low solubility of carbon dioxide and nitrogen in resins, slight fluctuations in gas supply have a large effect on the foaming conditions.
● This feeder ensures precise gas addition by automatically synchronizing the addition pressure with the pressure in the molding machine.
For quantitative addition of various inert gases
● It can be used to add various inert gases such as supercritical carbon dioxide and nitrogen
● This quantitative carbon dioxide feeder can supply gas in micro to large amounts. Standard models provide gas at supply pressures of 15 MPa and 25 MPa. Higher pressure models are also available.For purposes other than foam molding
● Demand is growing for supply of supercritical inert gases other than for foam molding.
● We can manage requests for various options, allowing customers to employ it for a wide variety of uses.
Supercritical C02 Foaming Lines